Ka-Bar Black Kukri Machete
- Department:Sporting Goods
- List Price:
- Buy New: $42.70
as of 6/19/2013 07:31 PDT details
- You Save: $40.68 (49%)
- Sales Rank:1,307
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):18 x 5 x 2.5
- Legal Disclaimer:You must be of at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. It is the buyers responsibility to check your local laws before buying.
- Release Date:August 11, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Black Kukri-style machete with carbon-steel blade
- Ideal for chopping weeds, clearing campsite, and more
- Ergonomic Kragon G thermoplastic elastomer handle
- Includes black leather/Cordura combination sheath
- Blade measures 11-1/2 inches; weighs 1.7 pounds
Perfect for chopping down weeds, clearing a camp site or cutting small branches, the black KA-BAR machetes make great all-purpose utility knives.
Field-tested and -approved, the Ka-Bar Kukri machete is ideal for chopping down weeds, clearing a campsite, or cutting small branches. The machete is equipped with a 1085 Kukri-style carbon-steel blade that excels at chopping and basic field use, along with an ergonomically shaped Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle with a non-slip grip. The Kukri measures 17 inches overall with an 11-1/2-inch blade and comes with a black leather/Cordura combination sheath.
- Blade shape: Kukri
- Stamp: Taiwan
- Edge angle: 20 degrees
- Steel: 1085 carbon
- Pocket clip: N/A
- Lock style: N/A
- Grind: Hollow
- Handle: Kraton G
- Blade length: 11-1/2 inches
- Overall length: 17 inches
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.